October 22, 2014

Me :)

Hello everyone!
Today I'm very happy because our internet connection is back! I have to admit that 20 days without internet is really a long time and was very difficult for me - now I think we are back to civilization, lol.
Anyway, I have a new page to show you, which I created during a crop with some many wonderful ladies last Sunday. There was a lot of fun and scrapbooking there, I met in person a lot of friends which I knew only from social media and I can't wait till the next time we will meet again...
So, this is my page:


For my page I used a paper, a tag and stickers from the new 7Dots paper collection 'Thoughts Keeper' (awesome collection, I absolutely love it), some flower and butterfly shape die cuts, gesso with a mask, flowers, a metal lief, ribbons, twine, wire which I shaped it like a heart, enamel dots, black sequins, glimmer mists and a lot of stamps with black ink. 


>>>

With page I'm entering the following challenges:

We have to play with textures and use at least two different textures on our project. I used more than two: paper, ribbon, twine, wire and more!


We have to scrap an affirmation that we would like to attract into our life and use a photo of our self.
My affirmation is to 'celebrate every day' - I strongly believe in it and try to do it everyday day, at least think about it!


I used butterflies on my composition!


So, that's all for today!
'See' you soon!




22 comments :

  1. Απορώ και πως άντεξες τόσο καιρό δηλαδή !!! Είναι πραγματικά τρομερό !! Τη σύνθεση αυτή την είδα βήμα βήμα στο τραπέζι του crop και είναι πανέμορφη, άψογη και στην πιο μικρή της λεπτομέρεια !!! Καλή επιτυχία φιλενάδα!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! Love all those textures, colors & attention to detail. What a wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a stunning, creative layout. I am in awe of your details and colour use. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout and playing along with Challenge Yourself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing page! It's so tender, warm like a lace! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Εξαιρετική σελίδα! Ολα ειναι τοσο αρμονικά και ομορφα δουλεμενα! Σε ευχαριστουμε που επαιξες μαζί μας!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Οι τόσες λεπτομέρειες είναι μέσα στην καρδιά μου - υπέροχη σελίδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely beautiful work of art! I love your photo and affirmation! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Athanasia! Stunning and gorgeous! All those scrappy details make my eyes very happy :)
    Wonderful affirmation! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely STUNNING page!! Thank you so much for playing along at 7 Dots Studio with this exceptional beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!!!! I mean, I saw it up close and it is absolutely jaw-dropping!!!! Amazing details, Athanasia... the layout is honestly a work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful , very beautiful is your layout !!! beautiful work too ! Thank you for playing with the 7 Dots Studio challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic page! Love the softness of it and the little flowers in the layers! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love the design, textures, layering, all the detail...Very nice Athanasia! Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  14. you lo is stunning! amazing colors and texture! thanks for playing with 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Φανταστική δουλειά!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with the 7 Dots Studio challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic layout with wonderful textures!
    Thank You very much for taking part in 7 Dots Studio challenge this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout with great textures!!! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*