May 25, 2015

searching for the meaning

Hello dear friends! 
Today I'm sharing a canvas Ι made for Lindy's Stamp Gang 


For this project I used all the sprays of the set, plus the Cosmic Pink Blue and Queen Sheba's Silver embossing powders.
In order to create a mixed media background I decided to do something different that usual: I put away my stencils and used a stamp with the two shades of embossing powders. I really love this bright effect and I'm deferentially satisfied with the result!
Of course I did a lot of painting and splashing with the sprays and had fan :)

I also prepared a video for you with the process! 

Here are some shots of the details... 






...and here is the video:



I hope you enjoyed today's project and got some ideas!
Have a lovely crafty time!





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful art work!!! Thanks for sharing!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολυ όμορφος καμβας με προσεγμένες λεπτομέρειες! Καταπληκτικός!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*