August 30, 2015

ducklings

Hello everyone!
Today I'm guest designing for Kiev Skrapklub.


I made a tiny canvas with all the beautiful colors of the moodboard.
Blue is my favorite color, so I used a lot of it :)
This canvas is so small that I can use it as a card too! I found this cute photo on pinterest and decorated with some flowers, paper scraps, 2 Crafty chipboard pieces and LSG sprays and embossing powders.

This is the beautiful moodboard...

...and here are some details.



>>>

With this card I'm entering the Scrapbook Club Saratov challenge with this beautiful sketch:

>>>

Have a lovely Sunday!

   <center>2 Crafty Chipboard </center>





4 comments :

  1. Ειναι ολόγλυκο και πολυ χαριτωμένο! Μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful. I love the colours. Thanks so much for sharing this piece with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and the colors are soft and lovely. The ducklings are fluffy and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! thanks for this beautiful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*