January 16, 2015

life is a balance...

Hello dear friends!
Today I'm very excited because I can share my first DT page for Scrap Around The World!
Our challenge for January is  hosted by Karita Vainio and she created a beautiful moodboard with an amazing quote: 
'life is a balance of holding on and letting go'.
I was really inspired by those words and created this page:


...and this is our gorgeour moodboard:

I tried to include all the elements of the moodboard on my page, so you can see frames, keys (actually I used a stencil with keys), flowers, a clock, blue - pink and a bit of green shades and the quote written with chipboard letters. In order to give a vintage and shabby chic style I altered the letters and painted them with crackle, rusty green and blue  paint...




I hope you got some inspiration,
I can't wait to see your creations for our challenge





16 comments :

  1. Αυτη η σελίδα εχει γινει απο τις αγαπημενες μου!!!!!!!! Συγχαρητηρια!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εδώ τώρα τι να πω και τι να γράψω ... κα-τα-πλη-κτι-κή σύνθεση!!! Όλα τα λεφτά που λένε !!!!! Ενα και ένα όσα τη συνθέτουν, και όλα μαζί ενα πανέμορφο σύνολο !!! Δυνάμική αρχή στο SATW, καλή συνέχεια !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Με κάλυψε απολύτως η Ελένη!!!!!!!!!!! Καταπληκτική!!! Δυναμικότατη αρχή στο SATW, συγχαρητήρια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and marvellous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πόσο όμορφη σελίδα! μπράβο Αθανασία!! λατρεύω όλες τις λεπτομέρειες!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers Athanasia....a stunning and gorgeous page! Love everything about it! Your styling is just fabulous! Congrats on the DT at SATW too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. απίθανη σελίδα με υπέροχα διακοσμητικά,χρώματα και στήσιμο!!!!Καλή αρχή!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! You give me sensations,l full of art, movement, color! your work is amazing!!
    a tecnical question, which king of glue you use? and I see some letters in in white relief what do you use guesso?
    I love your work!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lidia, I always use gesso with stencils in order to create a resist surface to work with mists and watercolors. The glue is a simple and cheap craft glue - it works perfect! Thank you for your kind words and the questions, it's always a pleasure to answer : )

      Delete
  9. This layout is simply stunning...such gorgeous inspiration for us! Congrats on joining the team, I look forward to more inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just BEAUTIFUL! i AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just PERFECT! I'm totally amazed, i love it, incredible work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*