Happy Sunday dear friends!
Today I'm sharing some fun techniques at my art journal for ColourArte.
For this projects I used:
- H2Os Shimmering Watercolors: Guatemalan Green, Summer Breeze, Pink Azalea, Spiced Pumpkin, Hopeful Honeysuckle
- Radiant Gels: Guatemalan Green,Vavoom Red, Coral Berry
- rice paper
- grey embossing powder
- glue inkpad
- black inkpad
- butterfly stamp
- Finnabair background Stamps
- Finnabair Alpha Stencil
- 2Crafty Chipboard circle panel
- craft glue
So, let's get started!
1. Place the stencil and apply with a spatula all three colors of 3D Radiant Gels. Let it dry.
2. Spray water in the H2Os jars and wait about 5 minutes. Glue the chipboard pieces and use a paintbrush to paint with the Twinkling Watercolors. Spray some water to help the paint flow and let it dry.
3. Use the rice paper, embossing powder and glue inkpad to make a butterfly embellishment. Glue it down with some thread with the craft glue.
4. Use the background stamps all over the page and glue your title.
During the process my little helper -7 y.o. Maria- followed the steps and made her own page at her journal. Isn't that cute? I really enjoyed her company and sharing with her all the fun :)
Here is mine :)
I hope you got some ideas and learned new fun techniques!
Maybe you will share the fun of creating with your kids too :)
Have a lovely crafty day!