January 12, 2019

Wanderlust 2019 - my class is up!!!

Dear friends

Happy New Year 2019!!!


What a better creative way to start a new year if not with a mixed media crafty journey?
 ♥♥♥ My class ♥♥♥ 
is now available on Wanderlust 2019!!!



Wanderlust is in its fourth year, and offers weekly, full length classes which are both high quality and original, aimed at beginners right through to the more experienced.

All videos from Wanderlust 2019 will be streamable to view on our website with a life-time access - so you can do the class in your own pace and just perfect timing!!!


Click this link to join us and get messy with some paints! 
Hope to see you there soon 
 Good luck!!!






5 comments :

  1. Love the class, cant wait to make my one page, Thank you so much for det inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! SO happy you joined me at Wanderlust 2019! Sending big hugs!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for providing us with links to you. I found your style to be very delicate, yet so deep and inviting with all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kisma for joining me! Have a wonderful crafty time :*

      Delete
  3. Il cinturino in gomma è dotato di un cambio rapido brevettato rolex submariner replica QucikSwitch che consente un cambio rapido e semplice del cinturino. La cinghia di quest'anno replica orologi aggiunge un meccanismo a pulsante che utilizza lenzuola più leggere per maggiore comfort e praticità.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*