December 15, 2014

Happy Days


Hello everyone!
This is my page for our challenge at Scrap Africa:
Create a project - layout, card or altered project that depicts what Christmas Time/December Holidays/Hannukah is like in your home, town or country...

Here are some details...



>>>

With this page I'm entering to the following challenges:

As you can see my page is made in rustic style: I tried to avoid bright colors and contrasts and use only natural and muted colors (shades of wood).  So, I chose a beautiful paper with wood pattern, I painted the chipboard pieces with 'vintage photo' distress stain and used a beige shade acrylic paint, crackle paint and white gesso with some branches stamps to create the background. I also used lace, twine, my grandma's vintage buttons, some flowers, a page from an old book and a cinnamon stick which I decorated with two small bells and a tiny pine cone.
The title and the journaling I wrote is: "Happy Days: During Christmas period I really enjoy making small gifts for my family and friends. Baking cookies and pretzels is my favorite thing to do".


I used the sketch from ScrapKopilka...



That's all for today,
have a beautiful crafty week everybody!

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful page and such beautiful styling! Simply love every little detail! A fabulous page! ;-) Have a super and blessed Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πω πω !! Φανταστικό και αυτό !! Εξτρα Χριστουγεννιάτικο και πολύ ωραία η εικόνα με το φιογκάκι, σαν να βγαίνει έξω απο τη σύνθεση !! Μπράβο !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such a wonderfull LO! Love all details, all colors!
    Thanks for playing with ScrapKopilka;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice LO! Thanks for playing with ScrapKopilka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Великолепная страничка! Спасибо от блога scrapmemory)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*