August 22, 2016

Textured background with Radiant Gel and Vivids

Hello :)

Just a quick post today, a couple of ATCs with a video tutorial
I created with amazing ColourArte products.

In this video I will show how to create an amazing textured background 
with a  Radiant Gel - 3D paint in no time!

I hope you will enjoy it with the process and get inspired! 
Don't forget to leave me a comment, as well give me thumbs up on my You Tube channel  :)



ColourArte products I used for this project

H2O: Siam White
Vivid Ultra MetallicGinger Peach, 
Vivid Ultra Metallic- African Jade
Primary Elements -
 "Mermaid" France Papillon Series: 
Nutmeg, Ocean Wave, Guatamalan Green & Copper Pearl.
Radiant Gel - Copper Pearl
The Solution




















Thank you for visiting,
have a lovely crafty day!
xxx 
Athanasia


1 comment :

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
    Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*