August 28, 2016

Prima BAP layout

Hey friends!
I created a Layout based on Prima's BAP August challenge.


I hadn't really created for a long time something just for myself, as I'm always too busy with the design teams...I enjoyed it :)

My page is based on Prima's BAP sketch made by Riikka Kovasin...

...as you can see I turned the sketch vertically :)

*
Prima products used in this page:
Ledger pack 12x12
Forever Green - Botanical Garden 6x6 
Flower 'Coffee Break' collection
Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Metallique - Light Patina
Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel
Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - Black
Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White
Art Basics - Mixed Media Silicone Brush 1"
Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste
Art Ingredients - Art Stones
Art Ingredients - Mini Art Stones
Art Ingredients - Mica Powder - Copper
Art Ingredients - Mica Powder - Rust
Mechanicals - Rustic Washers
Mechanicals Mini Brads
Vintage Vanity - Clear Stamp - Seamstress
Vintage Vanity - 3x4'' Clear Stamp - Adverts
Vintage Vanity - 3x4'' Clear Stamp - Book
Elementals - 6,5x10,25 Stencil "Harlequin"

*
Other supplies 
2Crafty Chipboard
stapler
wire
craft grass
charcoal pencil
black pen for journaling








Thank you for stopping by
Have a lovely crafty day!

xxx
Athanasia

7 comments :

  1. Εχω μεινει άφωνη, εκπληκτικό!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love all the colours you have chosen in this layout and also all that yummy texture.. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just breathtaking Athanasia! I love everything about it, the saying is awesome, and I love the colors and those beautiful birds, absolutely stunning design. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*