August 28, 2016

Prima BAP layout

Hey friends!
I created a Layout based on Prima's BAP August challenge.


I hadn't really created for a long time something just for myself, as I'm always too busy with the design teams...I enjoyed it :)

My page is based on Prima's BAP sketch made by Riikka Kovasin...

...as you can see I turned the sketch vertically :)

*
Prima products used in this page:
Ledger pack 12x12
Forever Green - Botanical Garden 6x6 
Flower 'Coffee Break' collection
Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Metallique - Light Patina
Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel
Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - Black
Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White
Art Basics - Mixed Media Silicone Brush 1"
Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste
Art Ingredients - Art Stones
Art Ingredients - Mini Art Stones
Art Ingredients - Mica Powder - Copper
Art Ingredients - Mica Powder - Rust
Mechanicals - Rustic Washers
Mechanicals Mini Brads
Vintage Vanity - Clear Stamp - Seamstress
Vintage Vanity - 3x4'' Clear Stamp - Adverts
Vintage Vanity - 3x4'' Clear Stamp - Book
Elementals - 6,5x10,25 Stencil "Harlequin"

*
Other supplies 
2Crafty Chipboard
stapler
wire
craft grass
charcoal pencil
black pen for journaling








Thank you for stopping by
Have a lovely crafty day!

xxx
Athanasia

7 comments :

  1. Εχω μεινει άφωνη, εκπληκτικό!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lala love this piece of ART !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love all the colours you have chosen in this layout and also all that yummy texture.. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathtaking Athanasia! I love everything about it, the saying is awesome, and I love the colors and those beautiful birds, absolutely stunning design. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*