February 4, 2015

simple things... and bonus video

Hello dear friends! 
I'm here today to share a page I created with the Lindy's Stamp Gang February 2015 Color Challenge Mega Set:


I had a lot of fun splashing and stamping with the mists and altering the chipboard pieces (from Imaginarium Designs) with the embossing powders! I made a video just for you, I hope you will enjoy it!
But first I want to show you some closeups:





And here is my step by step video made specially for you :)



I hope you have enjoyed the process and got some inspiration.

>>>

With this page I'm entering the 7Dots Studio challenge: Appreciating the little things in life, just like a walk in the garden to cut some flowers! The paper I used is from one of my favorite collections "Messy Head".


Thank you for stopping by today!


10 comments :

  1. Great picture and I love the colors too! Congrats! Beautiful page!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout!!! Wow, I will definitely try the technique of spraying on plastic and then "stamping" the colours on the paper, seems so easy and effective!!! Thanks for sharing this video and for joining us at 7 Dots, Athanasia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολύ όμορφο όπως όλα όσα δοκιμάζεις!! πανέμορφα τα χρώματα και η αίσθηση που μας δίνει η σελίδα!

    ReplyDelete
  4. οο απίθανη και τέλεια χρώματα!!!!!!!Μ'αρέσει και το βιντεο!!!!!!!!!!!Μπράβο Αθανασία!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τέλειο το βίντεο και πολύ ωραίος ο φωτισμός !!! Δεν χάθηκε ουτε μια λεπτομέρεια !! Μπράβο σου !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση μπράβο Αθανασία!!Νομίζω προσωπικά πως φευγοντας απο το προηγούμενο στύλ συνθέσεων (επηρεασμένη απο finabair) , πετάς!!Το βίντεο καταπληκτικό, χαρά στο κουράγιο σου να κάνεις τόσο κόπο...Να υποθέσω μεταμεσονύχτια με τα παιδιά να κοιμούνται ε ;Χε χε χε

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one stunning layout! I love all the elements and the colors are amazing! Thanks for playing with us in 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect take on the challenge! This layout is so beautiful! Thank you for joining at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really wonderful! Loving the misted touches! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout Athanasia, as always :-)
    Thank You for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*