February 1, 2015

just drive

Hello friends!
February is here and that means that we have a new color challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

This is my page:


...and this is our color pallet for this month - amazing combination, don't you think?


This time I got inspired a lot by the photo, so I decided to do a page about my love for driving my car. The paper sheet I chose is quite not relative to the color pallet (as you can see :), nevertheless chosen consciously, in order to create a contrast between the color pallet, the photo and the whole composition. Of course I used the February Mega Set to create the mixed media background and alter the chipboard letters and cogs. 








LSG products (from the February Mega Set):
Starburst Frozen Jack Frost spray
Starburst Pretty in Pink Pink spray
Starburst Bougainvillea Juchsia spray
Flat Fabio Caribbean Blue spray
Midnight Pewter embossing powder

So, I hope I'll see your project for our challenge soon!
Maybe you will be one of our 5 winners for a 50.00 gift to the  Lindy's Stamp Gang onlinestore!

Stay tuned - in a couple of days is coming up my second page based in the color pallet with a bonus video tutorial :)



5 comments :

  1. Beautiful project!!!! I love the colors, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Άψογο, άψογο, άψογο!!! Εχω ξαναπεί ότι μου αρέσει πολύ όταν κάνεις μοντερνες, φρέσκιες σελίδες!! Κι ο συνδυασμός χρωμάτων στην σύνθεση πολύ επιτυχημένος, παρόλο που είναι τα τρια βασικά χρώματα και μπορεί να είναι επικίνδυνα (τουλάχιστον αν τα βάλω εγώ μαζί χε χε)! Μπράβο και πάλι μπράβο! Μακάρι να μπορούσα να πάρω μέρος στην πρόκληση!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! as of street art! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τι όμορφο, λαμπερό και χαρούμενο !!! Εύγε !! Υπέροχη δουλειά!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*